martes, 7 de octubre de 2014

My favourite place

My favourite place

I am a very calm person. Maybe for this reason my favourite place in the world is my bedroom. In spite of the eternal disorder that reigns there, I am very comfortable there.

There is nothing like sitting on my bed, with my boyfriend or my friends watching any film or any chapter of anime or cartoons like the ones of Pendleton Ward. Doing this is even better with a great bowl of popcorns or chips. When I am alone in my bedroom in my free time, I normally read a book or see any silly stuff on my laptop.

For all these reasons, I love staying in my bedroom and rest. I do not mind being alone or accompanied: this is the best place for me.

1 comentario:

  1. Nice :)

    -Corrections:
    * There is nothing like sitting on my bed...
    * in my free time
    * I normally read a book or see some silly stuff on my laptop.
    * for all these reasons
    * It doesn't matter that I am alone.. // I don't mind being alone...

    ResponderEliminar