miércoles, 8 de octubre de 2014

08/10/2014

Describing someone (in my case, imaginary).

That person was like the typical adventurer Scottish man. Since the moment I saw his photograph and read his story I knew that he was interesting and special. Also, as I have said, he was typically Scottish: he was wearing a kilt, he had long, ginger hair and green eyes. His face was almost full of freckles, and he was very tall. Nevertheless, the most important thing was the way that he looked everyone and everything: it transmited that he was brave and powerful. His body confirmed it because he was quite muscular. In addition of this characteristics, I had read about his legend. He left his home and his family for protect all his country. He killed a dragon and other terrifing monsters. Furthermore, he instaured the peace along other countries by violence, but started a war in which he died. For all this reasons, in my opinion, this man can be definied as one of the bravest Scottish person in all Scotland.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario