miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2014

Untitled story 1st part

   
 Untitled story (1st blog spot)
 
    This is the story about a man whose dreams look like stories about people that he doesn't know. His name is Adam, and he lives in a big house with three cats, each one fatter and more indulged than the next, and with his wife, Muriel, who is pregnant. His life is quite simple: he has a job, a family, some pets...but, as I have said at the beginning of the paragraph, his dreams are not as simple.

    Since he was a little child, he has had frightening nightmares and beautiful dreams, but both with a common pattern: in them appear peope that he has never seen and an specific event of their life. One night he has another of these dreams and, worried, he told it to his wife. When he finished, She stayed silent for a while and, finaly, she said: "Why have you told me this now instead of before, sweetheart? Ady, I've been worried all this time. Yeah, since we live toguether I've realiced that you act strange when you sleep. You're moving all the time, and you sweat and sometimes even you speak in dreams. Why does this happen to you? Is there anything that you have not told me?" Adam looked her face. He really loved her, and he could see the sadness in her eyes. It was the face of "I am disquiet and unhappy and sorry because I didn't know how to help you but at the same time I'm angry with you for not having told me before" "Don't worry, Mur-Mur, it's just a sillingness -he said-. It has happen me since always. I just wanted to say this to someone because it's a little bit strange, and I trust you enough for telling you this as I have just done". This seemed to calm her. The pression disappeared from her beautiful factions, and she stopped frowning. In that moment, Mushu, one of their cats, went up to the bed and started purring, asking for petting. "Well, it's OK -contested Muriel- but promise me one thing". "Of course, sweety" She hugged the cat and said: "Promise me you will write those strange dreams. Doing it may help you. Adam, you can't just be silent all the time about what you feel, you have to give vent to that. Will you do that? For me? And for Mushu? And for the little one...?" -as she said that she took his hand and put it on her pregnant belly-. The main idea of write all that paranoids, exposed to anyone, displeased him. Nevertheless, he would try: "Ah...yes, I will" -he said, smiling to her smiling tiny face.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario