domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2014

Untitled story 2nd part

   (Second blog spot for my untitled story)

   (...)Darkness. Voices. Someone shouting. Fear. Fire.

   Adam had just another bad and realistic dream. He could remember it, that was the problem. Normally people forget their own dreams, but this didn't use to happen to him. He tried to sleep again, but he couldn't. It wasn't the first time that this had happened to him. Because of this, he went to the kitchen for a glass of milk -with a generous portion of chocolate-. This calmed him in this kind of situations. When he was about to finish, he remembered what his wife told her last night and the promise he made her: writing his strange dreams, like in a "diary of dreams". "Well...I suppose that I haven't any choice-he thought-. Let's get started". Then, Adam switched on his laptop and begun his singular diary:

   "I'm in a house which is not the mine. Really, it isn't my body. I am a little girl, dressed as a princess, with pink from my flat-heeled shoes -I can´t walk very well with them- to my tiny crown. It's my birthday. Now I'm a "very, trendy, beauty big girl" as my mum says. She is cooking a delicious cake and daddy hasn't come yet. There are balloons everywhere, and little sandwiches for me and for all my friends. They're about to arrive. Suddenly, Sparkie, my dog, starts barking. He often does it, so I don't pay him attention and I continue listening to music, which sounds loudly in all my house. It's very windy. I like wind. "¡Ding dong!" Someone has just rang the bell. It must be Sally, she is always punctual. "Sarah, open the door, please!". "Yeeees!" I say. I go down the stairs running and jumping and I open the door, but it's not Sally: It's one of my neighboors, Mr Sammy. He doesn't look very well: he looks afraid and injured, and his hair is singed. As I open the door, he comes in -what an unpolite person!- and looks for my mother. " Mandy! Mandy! Help! My house is on fire, it was a gas blast in my kitchen! The fire fighters haven't arrived yet and..." And, suddenly, I hear a strong noise and everything is dark, but not for long because I see fire. I am extremely afraid. I don't know where I am and I don't know what to do. The fire hurts me and mum is shouting."









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario