lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2014

I have to say a few things ^-^

Hi! ^_^
After the hard task of "adding" or "following" all my partner's blogs and read almost everything I have to say a few things:

First: I'm exhausted! You all write very much! The good thing is that you all write very well, too. Congratulations.

The second thing, you have made me realize that I haven't introduced myself and I have a very simple decorated blog (yours are so beautiful *-*), so I'll solve thit "problem" this week if possible.

The last one, I'm glad to descover that I'm not the one who loves Manga, Anime, Adventure Time, Rock music... I hope know you better along these years! :3


Sweet dreams!

1 comentario:

  1. Hello! Well, now you understand me. I also read EVERYTHING last weekend and, of course, I felt as exhausted as you. However, I must admit it was a great experience.
    A couple of corrections:
    * (yours are so beautiful) --- You don't need "the" here.
    * I haven't introduced myself --- better than "presented"
    * I'll solve this problem this week
    * I am not the only one who loveS manga

    That's all for now!
    Thank you for writing!

    ResponderEliminar