domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2014

24/09/14

24/09/14
Getting Ready to Write
Now select one of the ideas you have written down. The one you like most. Get ready to write.
Gathering Ideas
BRAINSTORMING

-MAKE A LIST
My topic: Art as human expresion.
·Novels.
·Poems.
·Songs.
·Painting.
·Sculpture.
·Drawing.
·Dancing.
·Writing.
·Expres feelings.

-FREEWRITING (about a partner's topic)
Topic: Electronic music in Spain.
I normally don't listen Electronic music. About Spain, I've always lived in a little village of Murcia, so I've never visited big cities, where, I supose, is born this curious kind of music. I have no idea about DJs, or producers, or genres, or subgenres...I just know that most people like Electronic music (it is very popular) and their famous DJs like David Guetta, but this is unfair because there are very much young and talended promises which nobody knows.

-MAPPING  (about the teacher's topic)
Topic: Firsts days on the University in Murcia. The life in the campus.
In this moment I can't do a photo of this exercise, so I'll explain how would look my "map".
This main ideas would be interconected: University-Murcia-Campus.
University's "sub-ideas" would be: work-future-knowledge-studies-waste-books-materials-phpotocopys.
Murcia's "sub-ideas" are: unknown and new city-new home-cooking-cleaning-waste-do the shopping-go shopping-flatmates.
Campus' "sub-ideas" are: new classes-new partners-new friens-different kind of life and work.

Thank you for your attention.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario