miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2014

Presentation

Presentation.
Greetings. First of all, I have to say that this is my first blog. I've created it because this is a project for an university's subject, but, instead of think that, I'll think that this is an oportunity -a great oportnity- to learn and practice English on a pleasant and entertaining way. "English tales" will show by the end of the semester the class' exercises indicated by the teacher, four corrected practices and a personal diary (real or ficticious) that, in my case, may be an invented story. 
Thanks for your attention.




2 comentarios:

  1. Hey, this blog looks great. I am really surprised and grateful, reading you is going to be very interesting. I love short stories and I can feel you have certain literary sensitivity. Thank you for starting this blog!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. By the way, just a very brief comment on a mistake I found here: "a great opportunity TO learn".
    Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar