martes, 30 de diciembre de 2014

Just another year?

Sincerely, at first I didn't know about what write on the blog. I knew I had to write something, but, what? Several ideas crossed across my mind, ones better than others. Maybe because of the fear to the paper in black, or my busy head, or my tired eyes, it has become difficult for me writing here. It looks like I am angry with the blog when I do not write as often I used to on it. Then, I remembered the beginning of the course, and the illusion I had when I started this kind of job of the subject. The story I began writing (poor Adam) and the process of learning to write properly (poor me). These memories made me think about this year in general. The result? Sadness and happiness at the same time. Melancholy. Much melancholy. So I'll write about my 2014. No Indians-European critic, no new year's eve resolution, no practice of an essay about the first thing that cross my mind, no Education reflection...no kitties...well, OK, kitties yes :)



First and fonemost, I had to fight (as well as my partners and my friends) against 2nd of Bachillerato and the final boss: PAU (dramatic music). It meant not only study as hard as never, sacryfing needed sleepeng hours and the little sanity that I could had then, but also bad humour, annoyance whith loved ones and, in general, the worst of me. But I still alive! There is a famous "story" related to this. That year, they changed me the classical subject of the branch of Humanities where I was, Greek for P.E. I have never been athletic nor I have liked sport, and it was not a typical P.E.: it was a lord P.E., an optative subject = a very hard and DISGUSTING subject that I had got to do. The level was too high for me, and it difficulted me the study of the rest of the subjects, as well as my humour and my phisical state (I was always tired). But I'm here, so I cannot complain. 

Another remarkable fact of my 2014 is the change. Without a doubt, this year has been the most intense. This is more personal, so I won't speak about it. I'll just say that it has been a year full of joy and sadness; laugh and tears; anger, fear, love, new and old. Fair and unfair. Disappointment. Full of goodbyes... Some hellos. A year of contrasts. Also, I have become an adult (despite I still feeling and looking as a child), undergraduate and pre-philologist, and, as all those important stuff, I have changed (luckily, in the good sense). I have met new people and strengthen relations with my previous loved ones. I have commited mistakes and I have solved as good as I could. I have learned more than ever but I feel that it is not enough. I could say that I am not entirely happy about my advance.

It seems incredible that in some hours we will forget this year to begin 2015. Just in a few hours, whole families, groups of friends, lonely ones and all the people I know will be eating the grapes (except me, who will eat pieces of chocolate or other stuff) while hearing the famous new year's eve clock, welcoming events to come along the new calendar. New year's resolution will be though and done only the firsts days, weeks or, as maximun, months (and we all know it).


In a nutshell, I would like to wish you a happy new year and parties in general :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario